Tuesday, February 14, 2012

weekend {twenty four}


Hello! how are you sweets? Happy Valentine´s Day! My weekend was very relaxing, i read some books, i shoot some details around here & eat a lot :)  what about yours? 

Olá! como estão? Feliz dia dos namorados! O meu fim-de-semana foi óptimo, li alguns livros, fotografei alguns pormenores aqui por casa e comi bastante :) e o vosso?

Sílvia.


Hello!
This weekend was dedicated to DIY, because I painted my room and create some props for the upcoming sessions. My grandmother did 2 flagship , that are so beautiful.
I also had the birthday of the Grandpa, that made 82 years! A big kiss to him. =)

A great week to you all


Olá!

Este fim de semana foi dedicado à bricolage, pois pintei o meu móvel da sala e fiz alguns adereços para as próximas sessões.
A minha avó fez-me 2 bandeirolas que ficam um mimo!
Também tive o aniversário do Avozão, que fez 82 anos! Uma beijoca grande para ele. =)

Uma óptima semana para todos!

Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment